Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roll Tide Roll!




It is with great anticipation that our family is waiting on the National Championship Game to begin tonight! Emma used a homework pass to avoid having to do her homework tonight, Ella just wants to watch the game with her daddy (we hope she doesn't realize halftime/bedtime is not the real end of the game!), and I am sure Chuck will be home ON TIME tonight which doesn't happen often. I envision the living room rearranged for everyone's best seat to be in front of the TV and a fire in the fireplace at kickoff! We like to see The Tide play and LOVE to see them win. I think we will order pizza for dinner...It just seems disrespectful to cook on the night of the National Championship Game. Atleast that is my story and I am sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment