Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Greetings from the Houstons! For months I have been reading a few blogs from friends, and from friends of friends who are otherwise strangers to me but who appear very interesting, and have both laughed and cried at the posts included in their blogs. I have often thought "I need to blog" and have had the desire to record my children's lives and our family's life happenings...thus Happenings around the Houstons. So here I am! I am not a scrapbooker and don't even organize photos on a regular basis so maybe this blog will help with our family chronicles! I hope to be able to share Godly inspiration with you on a random basis and do not even pretend to be a perfect christian, although I love the Lord and have been "delivered" more times than should be allowed. I look forward to hearing from you all...family and friends - both present and future!

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! I get to be the first to comment on your new blog! Congrats! You will love doing this. Just remember to go at your own pace. Just because some blogs post daily does not mean you have to also. Spend the time on it that is right for you and your family. I look forward to learning more about the Houstons...even though I already know that I think the world of the Mom of the family! Enjoy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete