Sunday, January 3, 2010

I wanted to share some pictures from this past Christmas. This is my children with my parents, Roger and Mama Jean. The children love to visit my parents house and Christmas was no different!







This was one of Emma's favorite games that she received. Thankfully you don't have to "know" all of the states and capitals to be able to play but it is fun! We have played with this present more than any other one received. It is fun...if you have children, or just want a challenge, try it out!













Well, it is official, Emma has her own camera! This was her "Big" gift from us although it was a "Small" package. She got her first camera about 10 years before I got my first one so maybe she will be a blogger one day too! Although it is not the same as my camera, which she loves to use, it still made her happy and she has taken over 100 pictures so far!


This was Ella's favorite present from me and Chuck. It is a Barbie guitar with an microphone headset. When I saw it in the sales ad I liked it but when we went to buy it and I realized it plays Cindy Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" I had to buy it! That song took me back to when I was a child, and after all, this little girl just wants to have fun too!


This Cinderella Barbie ran a close second on her favorites list. Since we are going back to Disney World this Spring Break, all she can talk about is the princesses! If she knew we were actually going to be eating lunch with them while we are there then she wouldn't sleep between now and March! She also got a Snow White Barbie, Princess and the Frog toys, a Little Mermaid movie, and then used a gift card to buy a Sleeping "Booty", as she calls it, costume complete with slippers and a tiara. She is definitely my little princess!
All in all we had a wonderful Christmas! Probably our best yet as a family of four. The girls received LOTS of presents from friends and family that were very much appreciated but I just wanted to brag on what great ideas I had for them!


PS-This is cousin SPS with Ella. They got matching Disney princess sleeping bags from my parents and you would have thought they had received $1MM! They are double trouble!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics, Allison! Looks like a fun day at the Houstons! The girls are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Allison! Wanted to thank you guys for our gift card for Dunkin Doughnuts! You are so thoughtful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is very much the busy gal's scrapbooking :) Thanks for sharing and I am a follower! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete