Friday, February 12, 2010

Let is Snow!


Well, it finally snowed in the south! This was our very small snowman in the front yard. He had tootsie roll eyes, sweetart smile, and candy cane arms. And of course an Alabama cap!





Ella took this picture of me and Emma. A little off center but pretty good for a 3 year old photographer with mittens on!







Sweet Ella! She was sooo excited about the snow!






These 2 looked like trouble! They both balled up snowball after snowball.







Emma loved the snow so much she went out in it 3 different times!







Ella wanted to catch snowflakes on her tongue. She made sure I knew she wasn't "sticking her tongue out" at anyone when she was "eating" snowflakes!





I love my sweet girls so much and am soooo glad they got to experience "snow". Thank you God for the snow! I have memories of snow at our home in Tennessee when I was about Ella's age. The snow then was as tall as I was. We will take what we can get here though! Loved it all!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the white stuff made it to Midland City! Thanks for sharing the photos! I believe a Helms family trip somewhere with LOTS of snow would be great!

    ReplyDelete