Friday, February 12, 2010

I was pretty impressed with myself!

I wanted to make some Valentine's treats and I found these cute muffin tins made by Reynolds that were shaped like hearts! There were 24 in the package and someone else must have thought they were cute too because when I returned to Target for more, they were sold out! But I did make 24 of them for gifts at school and everyone seemed impressed. I used a brownie mix that is now my favorite...Milk Chocolate!

This was all I needed....plus some eggs and oil.








I iced hearts inside the heart and this was the finished treats. Then....







I wrapped them in cellophane baggies to make them "cute".


If anyone ever sees shaped muffin tins like these in other designs, please let me know! I thought it was a fun way to celebrate. Last summer I got star shaped ones at the Dollar Tree but that was the last I have seen of them until this February. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed! Bet they tasted as good as they looked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use a mix! All this time I thought you made brownies from scratch! I will be waiting by the mailbox for mine! Love me some Ella and the Hershey's kiss teeth - and as for the KK sin - the ones with the sprinkles are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete