Thursday, March 4, 2010

Counting the Days...


We are soooo excited about our upcoming Spring Break trip to Disney World. We went last Spring Break but it was our first time going with our children so I had us scheduled to the max, so this year we are going to be a little more relaxed with our schedule. Those of you who know me know that this means having a character breakfast at 9:00 instead of 8:00, but we will still be very much "organized". My children loved Disney last year and have talked about the upcoming trip since we made reservations back before Christmas. My ever-so-thoughtful joking husband told the children that if they loved Disney so much then they ought to tell me to go back to work full-time so we could afford to go to Disney 4 times a year! Ella thought that sounded great (4 times a year) but Emma declined his idea after she thought about me being back at work full-time. I love her! Well we started our 30 day countdown back...well 20 days ago and today we have only 10 days left. There is so much non-Disney stuff to do between now and next Sunday that it is hard to believe we will actually be leaving in 10 days. Expect to see lots of pictures from the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Allison, hope you have a wonderful trip. And, sure hope the weather is good, too. And, NAH, you don't want to go to work full time...enjoy your girls!

    ReplyDelete