Friday, March 26, 2010

Home for a week

Here are a few more pictures from the most magical place on Earth!











We made it home from Disney World last Sunday around 5:00 pm and we haven't stopped since. Thanks to Tide and $24 in quarters I was able to wash, dry and fold all of our clothes while we were at Disney World except for the last day's worth. But we must have bought something from every shop we went in to at all 4 parks because we had a zillion bags to unpack (give or take a few). I was able to find 2 princess gifts for Ella's summer birthday without her knowing that I know she will love...one was a Cinderella musical jewelry box and the other was a castle/princess snow globe. The favorite souveniors for the kiddos were Legos from Downtown Disney, which, aren't those available at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us? But I guess there is just something more exciting about buying them from THE Lego store.
The week has been very busy and I feel so behind on Easter decorations. We aren't having an Easter egg hunt at our house this year, and we don't plan to have company on Easter Day so the extent of our Easter decor may include the children's Easter buckets filled with whatever eggs we find at the 3 different egg hunts that we will be attending...so far (school, church, family).
I will add this: My mom and I went to see Chonda Pierce last night in concert here in Dothan. She was hilarious! She had an opening act of sorts named Bone...He was in the tv shows My Name is Earl and Medium, and was also in a movie with Sandra Bullock, each time playing small parts. I look to seeing more of him in the future because he was sooo funny. Mom and I had a good time and actually had seats on the third row. The tickets were her birthday present from me this past February. Had a great time!
Forgive the randomness of this post...I am a little pushed up if you know what I mean. No idea what that means? Pushed up=swamped with lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment