Thursday, July 1, 2010

It Has Been Awhile








It has been so long since I have blogged that I almost forgot my password to sign in to my blog! It has been a very busy summer. I am posting pictures of some of the things we have been doing, most of which include baseball with Emma. She made All Stars and they have practiced (sometimes for 2.5 to 3 hours a night) or have had a game for 6 out of 7 days a week for the month of June. Need I remind you how hot it has been? Last night was her last game and so tonight we actually started our "summer". So around 5:00 pm when we would usually have been at or headed to the ballpark I started to sweat even though I was within the airconditioned walls of our home! I think my body has just been so use to sweating that it just naturally started sweating again! I make it sound bad but it has been the most exciting, rewarding, socializing, month of our lives. I am very proud of how well Emma has done and I think she has had a ball (no pun intended!).
In addition to All Stars we have had Vacation Bible School for a week, went to the beach for a week, had soccer camp and basketball camp at church, got a puppy and have survived Father's Day, Chuck's Birthday, and numerous other birthday parties as well. It has been a busy month of June! Now I just have to get plans finalized for Ella's birthday parties. She wants her first party to be at Disney World (and of course EVERYONE is invited), her second party at "The Beach House" which we do not even own "A" beach house, and her third party to be at Pizza Kastle. Although I really do not want a party at Pizza Kastle, it is the most practical of the three choices and does not involve me cleaning my house in order to have the party. So planning her 4 year old party is at the top of my list for next week!
Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison.
    Loved all the pictures! And, your header pic too. You have been so busy...you need to schedule in some down time. Happy Birthday, Ella.

    ReplyDelete